General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 150,881
Good Evening

Raj Niwas is Official place for Lt.Governor Of India but guess what using the same name pan masala being getting sale in our country 😤

These kind of thing will happen only in our country 😒🥱

WxGKiAg.jpg

I don't know where to post this. So i will just post it here. Please read it.
- So here it is. I am not a big fan of current state government of Odisha. I don't like them for many reason. Those who live in Odisha knows him very well. But something happened today which actually amused me. So after Covid vaccination yesterday, my father felt muscle pain and fever. Probably it is normal. But just to be sure Today morning i took him to local UPHC. To my surprise, it was very clean and also staffs were good. The medicines were free. Also i got to know that they have many test like Sugar, ESR etc facility there. There are atleast 3 UPHC inside 5 km radius of my house. Probably this is because i live in a big city of Odisha. But this is some great work. I hope this is the situation in other cities of my state as well. Credit where it is due. Current Government of Odisha did a good job in some place. :)

I don't know where to post this. So i will just post it here. Please read it.
- So here it is. I am not a big fan of current state government of Odisha. I don't like them for many reason. Those who live in Odisha knows him very well. But something happened today which actually amused me. So after Covid vaccination yesterday, my father felt muscle pain and fever. Probably it is normal. But just to be sure Today morning i took him to local UPHC. To my surprise, it was very clean and also staffs were good. The medicines were free. Also i got to know that they have many test like Sugar, ESR etc facility there. There are atleast 3 UPHC inside 5 km radius of my house. Probably this is because i live in a big city of Odisha. But this is some great work. I hope this is the situation in other cities of my state as well. Credit where it is due. Current Government of Odisha did a good job in some place. :)
This is not something new bro. You must be visiting government hospital for the first time I think. For last decade or so I have found free medicine and some test being done for free or minimum cost at government hospitals. Things are like this in almost all states. But the problem lies in hygiene which is not government or authorities fault. Here visiting people has to be blamed. Our government run health infrastructure have been getting good like their private counter parts.

This is not something new bro. You must be visiting government hospital for the first time I think. For last decade or so I have found free medicine and some test being done for free or minimum cost at government hospitals. Things are like this in almost all states. But the problem lies in hygiene which is not government or authorities fault. Here visiting people has to be blamed. Our government run health infrastructure have been getting good like their private counter parts.
It's not that bhai. These UPHC were inaugurated before 2019 election. The health care infrastructure was very bad here before that. Even for common Fever i used to go to private clinics which used to charge 200 that time. So comparatively to 2 years ago, it is good now. That said tertiary health care center is still in pathetic state of affairs here. My city have one of the best Government hospital in whole India. Still i don't like to go there. They don't have enough capacity to handle so many people from 3 states(Odisha, CG, WB). If you will have to do certain test like Colour doppler, Echo etc, then you have to wait for 2 month to do that. But there was a project launched in 2020 to upgrade it to AIIMS Plus status. Lets see what happens.

Guys, When will Hotstar have a better bitrate.? Horrible to watch Formula 1 in 1080p at 2.6mbps bitrate.
Guys, how much bitrate is sufficient for Mobile viewing?
I know that more bitrate means better quality. But there's probably a point from which even if you increase the Bitrate, it won't make any difference.

Guys, how much bitrate is sufficient for Mobile viewing?
I know that more bitrate means better quality. But there's probably a point from which even if you increase the Bitrate, it won't make any difference.
Hotstar currently streams in 2.62mbps bitrate for F1 in 1080p even in Desktop/TV. It is okish for mobile but it is not the best. 2.62 is not even a recommended bitrate for 720p.

Prime/Netflix typically streams 1080p videos in 7mbps bitrate(average). Hotstar should do the same. I don't understand why they decrease the bitrate and stream the content. Other countries enjoy F1 in very high quality.

For mobile, I think 4 to 5mbps bitrate will be better.

But in some instances, the quality does not entirely depend on the bitrate.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock