General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,166
Super whereas in this time period if it's LED you have to bought atleast 2 new tv set 🙄🥱
We have a LG CRT TV bought in 2007. It still works till date we never faced any issue till date. We also had a Panasonic TV bought in early 90s. The PQ was just excellent. It's not even comparable to 2000s TV we bought. Japanese products were a true class back then. Unfortunately, some color liquid filling was required once in couple of years. Repair guy damaged the kit. It started losing color when it moves. So we couldn't bring it home. After that we got a LCD TVs which we had to replaced twice. Once was a accident. Second time lighting striked. Half the screen disappeared. Both were LG TVs. Ever since we use cheap Chinese TVs.

Did you knew that new teeths forms even after we grow up? I was in lot of pain for last few days. I got it checked out it's a new wisdom tooth forming. I am kind of a freaked out and getting a bizarre feeling thinking about something coming out my body.
Yes, it's taught in 6th/7th class. The 4 molars starts appearing after 20 years of life. These are vestigial in humans.

Yes, it's taught in 6th/7th class. The 4 molars starts appearing after 20 years of life. These are vestigial in humans.
Now that you are saying I am remembering it. We had to draw some sort of diagram and label all the different set of teeths in a test.

One Year for "JANTA CURFEW" after that all are bad memories...
2kbbOek.jpg

Do you remember stupid people coming out in the streets after 5 pm banging thalis and singing Go Corona Go without mask?
Yeah that's why we're under Ring Master Government 🥱

Meanwhile ur dp is so good 😎👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock