General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,258
No good food for about a week due to food poisoning. Had to get 3 liters of saline, IV meds because of severe dehydration. No doctors in hospitals, clinics, but thankfully there was one in contacts who agreed to take me in.

No good food for about a week due to food poisoning. Had to get 3 liters of saline, IV meds because of severe dehydration. No doctors in hospitals, clinics, but thankfully there was one in contacts who agreed to take me in.
Wishing speedy recovery.

24 hrs strike ongoing in hospital

Take care of yourself bhai. Sending lots of love and prayers. Get well soon and come back stronger.❤️

Take care bro.

Bro, Take care & rest

Hope you are doing well now. Take care 💝

Happy Raksha Bandhan

NjjEjX8.jpeg

Hi friends
I am Dr Bhavsar . I am interested in technical solutions of electronic, compu , mobile,tv etc inspite coming from medical background
Thank you
Bhavsar

Back
Top Bottom