General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,256
I want to remind everyone. This is right time to plant trees.
#Diwali
Make fun of environmental issue. Next year it will be 45° C and real feel will be 51° C. Just watch how many Tulsi plants are planted on Tulsi Poojan divas made to counter Christmas on social media. It's made up events to make fun of other festivals and events when social trolls does nothing to contribute while their masters destroys our forest and cut thousands of trees in the name of progress and development to make money from infrastructure projects.
It's 43⁰ here and feels like 49⁰(according to weather app)🥵
Me right now👇
mII87CT.png

Make fun of environmental issue. Next year it will be 45° C and real feel will be 51° C. Just watch how many Tulsi plants are planted on Tulsi Poojan divas made to counter Christmas on social media. It's made up events to make fun of other festivals and events when social trolls does nothing to contribute while their masters destroys our forest and cut thousands of trees in the name of progress and development to make money from infrastructure projects.
I am not making fun of environmental issue.
I plant 19 trees this year. And give a reminder to everyone.

If #Diwali trigger you, then !#%&$

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SAY TULSI POOJAN IS A COUNTER OF CHRISTMAS.
At least we don't cut trees in the name of "festival".

How many trees you have planted?

Last edited:
I am not making fun of environmental issue.
I plant 19 trees this year. And give a reminder to everyone.

If #Diwali trigger you, then !#%&$

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SAY TULSI POOJAN IS A COUNTER OF CHRISTMAS.
At least we don't cut trees in the name of "festival".

How many trees you have planted?
Thanks for the reminder. 🙏

Diwali is a beautiful festival, after Durga Puja this is a festival I look forward too.

Hello, using taunt hashtags about Indian festivals on occasions of any western holiday and event has become a norm. This is reverse of wokism which is equally bad.

I have been celebrating Christmas since last 18 years. I made my first tree back than and bought a tree next year. Ever since than we recycle our old tree which lasted for about 12 years. Many people does this. Also 90% of people doesn't cut trees. They decorate FIR trees at their garden and churches.

I've never counted how many trees I've planted. Since last year I would say 10 atleast. I have a beautiful garden at home.

Life of Men on Earth
  1. School Fun
  2. Collage Degree
  3. Relationship with friends
  4. Loose motions with girlfriend's
  5. Trouble with saving's
  6. No fear of S3X
  7. Burden of marriage after 28+
  8. Situation ship with partner in arrange marriage
  9. Fear of Loosing job
  10. Enjoy life with own kids.

Back