General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,986
  • Views Views: Views 166,468
Aree Bhai , mujhe toh soch ke ghabrahat ho rahi hai
Indian are always creative people.

fpTHs6R.jpg

Started living Jaipur. Can't believe everything is like Mary Poppins. It is clean everywhere. Pollution is less. Even the garbage guy comes with beautiful music. Food is not normal. Everything has like 7-8 variants. Never had Pani Puri in my life with cold water. Only thing I found missing from Guwahati is public transportation. We have it in every route. I have to rely on my relatives or Ola/Uber for travel. I am yet to feel the heat. I cannot bear AC or cooler. I feel cold as I came from high humid area. Also there are cows everywhere and the milk is so fresh. Looking forward to good days.

Started living Jaipur. Can't believe everything is like Mary Poppins. It is clean everywhere. Pollution is less. Even the garbage guy comes with beautiful music. Food is not normal. Everything has like 7-8 variants. Never had Pani Puri in my life with cold water. Only thing I found missing from Guwahati is public transportation. We have it in every route. I have to rely on my relatives or Ola/Uber for travel. I am yet to feel the heat. I cannot bear AC or cooler. I feel cold as I came from high humid area. Also there are cows everywhere and the milk is so fresh. Looking forward to good days.
How's the heat ?

Even the garbage guy comes with beautiful music.
Music is Gadiwala Aaya Ghar Se Kachara Nikal. This is routine song we hear in the morning.
Never had Pani Puri in my life with cold water.
In Malad MM Mithaiwala also served with cold water and most gujju's like that. Rajasthan also like Gujrat.

Back
Top Bottom