General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,986
  • Views Views: Views 166,468
Noticed many threads lately (especially in Web Series & Movies) where the thread title isn't updated when there is a new development. Like, the thread says "Coming Soon" when the release date has been announced, and even when the Series/Movies have already released. Sometimes (or mostly I guess) members hurry to create threads or post in them like their life depends on it, without even verifying basic things. Also it results to multiple threads/posts for the same thing (there's been a lot of those lately). Honestly, I am tired of even reporting.

Noticed many threads lately (especially in Web Series & Movies) where the thread title isn't updated when there is a new development. Like, the thread says "Coming Soon" when the release date has been announced, and even when the Series/Movies have already released. Sometimes (or mostly I guess) members hurry to create threads or post in them like their life depends on it, without even verifying basic things. Also it results to multiple threads/posts for the same thing (there's been a lot of those lately). Honestly, I am tired of even reporting.
Yes reported many times for title updates in DDF and OTF. One thread I still remember in that thread released date says Diwali 2020 and that movie still not released :LOL:.

Thread title updated after my report or others report.

Yes reported many reported many times for title updates in DDF and OTF.
Yes. Even DDF is also full of such threads. I think it's better to not even add release date in thread title if not planning to keep it up to date.

Yes. Even DDF is also full of such threads. I think it's better to not even add release date in thread title if not planning to keep it up to date.
YES,

Not required release date in thread titles, due to Covid restriction movies not releasing in time to time. Last two years members adding release dates in thread titles before that never happened.

It's that you can't edit the post after 6 hours unless you have special permission. So it's better to leave the Coming Soon out of title as it looks odd.

@Mr Bhat bro. Please tell me the name of the violet tree. It looked so unique and beautiful. Never seen anything like this before Sorry for the bad picture.
mv2d4JH.jpg

@Mr Bhat bro. Please tell me the name of the violet tree. It looked so unique and beautiful. Never seen anything like this before Sorry for the bad picture.

Where are going iDJ bro... Snapping from train travelling I like it, done by myself many times.

Back
Top Bottom