Seeking Help Games not running in full screen in windows 10

• Thread starter Thread starter bhuvanbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 3,640
if it needs widescreen fix/mod it wouldn't run in fullscreen mode on win 7. I think it's with the graphics drivers he installed.
Windows 7 is 7-8 year old OS and the game is 13 year old thats why. Windows 10 is newer OS. So, the game is not fully compatible. I doubt if there is any widescreen resolution in game display settings (like 1366 X 768 or 1920 X 1080).

Last edited:
Windows 7 is 7-8 year old OS and the game is 13 year old thats why. Windows 10 is newer OS. So, the game is not fully compatible. I doubt if there is any widescreen resolution in game display settings (like 1366 X 768 or 1920 X 1080).
in that case he could simply change the compatability settings to windows 7. that could fix his problem isn't it?

in that case he could simply change the compatability settings to windows 7. that could fix his problem isn't it?
not really (he can try though), because newer graphics driver doesn't allow games to stretch. If the maximum resolution of game is 1280 X 768 (4:3) it can't go 16:9. you'll need mod or patch to stretch it. Btw, if the game has 1366 X 768 resolution then it can go full screen no mod or patch needed.

not really (he can try though), because newer graphics driver doesn't allow games to stretch. If the maximum resolution of game is 1280 X 768 (4:3) it can't go 16:9. you'll need mod or patch to stretch it. Btw, if the game has 1366 X 768 resolution then it can go full screen no mod or patch needed.
dude i played gta 3 with max resolutin a month ago. when you use official settings you'll get a complete package. in his case his graphics card let him play in maxresolution. by using compatability settings that could fix that issue. i think we solved his issue :win:

dude i played gta 3 with max resolutin a month ago. when you use official settings you'll get a complete package. in his case his graphics card let him play in maxresolution. by using compatability settings that could fix that issue. i think we solved his issue :win:
let's see. It's not limited to game I guess if he set windows resolution to 1280 X 768 he will get black bars on both side of screen. So, he needs to tweak some settings in graphics driver control panel (Maintain Display Scaling).

Thank you all my problem is solved now. thanks you very much......... :clap::clap::clap::ok::ok::kiss::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom