Seeking Help Games not running in full screen in windows 10

• Thread starter Thread starter bhuvanbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 3,640

bhuvanbhatt

Reaction score
Guys please help me my games are not running in full screen in windows 10. I have also updated my graphics but still problem is there.

which game?

not running in fullscreen means, running with window bar or resolution?

GTA San andreas you mean in window or black bars are coming while playing the game ?

also which brand your graphic card is of and what's your native screen resolution ??

go to game display settings and select the resolution matches with your monitor resolution

go to game display settings and select the resolution matches with your monitor resolution
that's what i'm about to say, when i saw gta. :welcome:
btw resolution might be reduced to improve your gaming experience. what's your graphics card memory? if you have 4GB graphics card try to set maximum resolution without any worries. or else leave it as it is.

that's what i'm about to say, when i saw gta. :welcome:
btw resolution might be reduced to improve your gaming experience. what's your graphics card memory? if you have 4GB graphics card try to set maximum resolution without any worries. or else leave it as it is.
come on man for gta sa even on latest intel integrated graphic you can play at max setting

i am playing GTA 5 in 1080p at very high settings on my nvidia 2gb graphics and it works perfectly fine

come on man for gta sa even on latest intel integrated graphic you can play at max setting

i am playing GTA 5 in 1080p at very high settings on my nvidia 2gb graphics and it works perfectly fine

If gta 5 works fine with 1080p, you could change your resolution.

Back
Top Bottom