Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,656
Aam panna(unripe mango squash or juice)
20190724-214430.jpg

20190724-214632.jpg

Take Care Bapun Bhai, I seen You are eating & drinking more out side foods like pizzas, some drinks,

Please avoid for further bro.

Now a days, Not even Home made Foods are safe,

Because We have also purchase food from outside and making foods in home.

So there is no surety, where we have safe in foods matter.
Thanks for the advise bro. Yeah bro i will avoid them completely atleast for a few months. Infact i am doing so already by now.

Currently i am taking fresh food juices, salads, soups and fruits only. You know about my throat infection from my other thread so most of the things are in semi liquid format. You may think khichdi as yellow dal for instance.

kwiezTX.jpg

Ls9aqsq.jpg

F8FkGzT.jpg

Good Start Bapun Bhai, please continues this hobby to further for good health and Take Care Bhai, Praying for Speedy Recovery...:win:🙏

Above Post of Mine about Unhealthy Foods, Eaten Unhealthy Food in Majboori (Helpless) (Overtime in Office)

Veg Grilled Potato Sandwich

bm8T23H.jpg
gSCNat5.jpg

Some days Back in 'Old Memories' Thread I was Referring about Sweet Candies 👇
Amazing Childhood Memories of these Beautiful Candies that used to be sold beside our School also in Our Neighbourhood We find these also in other colours and flavours
And Believe what........
In Actual I was able to Grab those Candies in Real for Just Rs.10/- per packet and Found its Same Taste & Flavour.
Nothing Change for after So many Years.....
Here is the Snapshot of those Real Candies 👇

Some days Back in 'Old Memories' Thread I was Referring about Sweet Candies 👇

And Believe what........
In Actual I was able to Grab those Candies in Real for Just Rs.10/- per packet and Found its Same Taste & Flavour.
Nothing Change for after So many Years.....
Here is the Snapshot of those Real Candies 👇
That time it's 5paise/ candy. Now it cost ₹1. See the candy's value!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom