Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,656
@asgworldindia bro I have noticed one thing with your pics bro. When you posted your pics with steel plates or plastic dishes your images came out well and didn't have any blurriness or grains in them but when you posted the ones with fancy plating and white plastic dishes you decided to use a poor quality camera to post such dishes? Won't this raise doubts in our minds? I'm being blunt here because unless you post pics using same dishes how are we going to assume you're saying the truth. Even the pic where you posted this 👇
Special Veg 'Bada' with marinated Mustard inside
Special treated with Smashed Potato & Onion Stuff
Served with Pudina Prickles to enhance the Taste
(+tasted a White Bengali 'Sandesh')

👆👆It is not some veg vada. It is clearly a piece of meat charcoal cooked because i can see the hole made from the skewer. Then @sumitroy bro quotes you a while later for again posting some meat dish which you claim is veg. Now the thing that raises doubts is why did you use a poor quality camera to post great dishes and used a nice smartphone to post ordinary daily foods?

You tried to tag me and Rajkumar bro for doubting but i am still not ready to believe that your dish was indeed vegetarian. I don't mind being controversial when needed and I don't get paid to do detective work here but i do have the right to call you out for claiming things which raises doubts.

@asgworldindia bro I have noticed one thing with your pics bro. When you posted your pics with steel plates or plastic dishes your images came out well and didn't have any blurriness or grains in them but when you posted the ones with fancy plating and white plastic dishes you decided to use a poor quality camera to post such dishes? Won't this raise doubts in our minds? I'm being blunt here because unless you post pics using same dishes how are we going to assume you're saying the truth. Even the pic where you posted this

It is not some veg vada. It is clearly a piece of meat charcoal cooked because i can see the hole made from the skewer. Then @sumitroy bro quotes you a while later for again posting some meat dish which you claim is veg. Now the thing that raises doubts is why did you use a poor quality camera to post great dishes and used a nice smartphone to post ordinary daily foods?

You tried to tag me and Rajkumar bro for doubting but i am still not ready to believe that your dish was indeed vegetarian. I don't mind being controversial when needed and I don't get paid to do detective work here but i do have the right to call you out for claiming things which raises doubts.
Just let it go bro. It's some chicken vada from a restaurant not some dish from Michelin star winning chef.

My regular road side shop, chicken pakodas ₹30/100gms.👌
GVNNUma.jpg

Just let it go bro. It's some chicken vada from a restaurant not some dish from Michelin star winning chef.
Well rules are same for all. When Vishnu bro posted a clear pic of some dish the admin warned him as he reverse searched it and told him to avoid posting things found on social media. So tomorrow if i post grainy pics on here claiming it's some dish I'd also be questioned. Get a thick skin and be ready to be questioned.

I find his fancy plated dishes to be sketchy which is why i questioned. I have nothing against him or anyone. The last thing i care about is what others think of me. I speak my mind and don't hesitate to post what i feel. If it makes some members hate me so be it. I'll not change for them. I'd have stayed away from posting it but guess what? He tagged me again to prove he's right and that we were perhaps unfair to him. So decided to be blunt.

Back
Top Bottom