Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,913
gjfsK9j.jpg

These are utthapa with Chutney, Kanda (onion) bhajji, Potato bhajji (oil fried), and the third one is potato wedges (air fried).
Bhai Bhai.... I loved This Type of Food... πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I would like to try this one. Anyone know where its available online? I recently checked food section on near by mall and it wasn't there.
When It had launched? I didn't listen about it earlier. I also want to try one. I will check out on grofers and other stores if available.

may be tasty but surely not healthy coz it's nothing compare our own Ragi food πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž
Yes Bro, in my shop also don't recommend oats to customers. It's not for hurt anyone πŸ™. "In Australia it's a food for cows, that we eat here. And we originally eat food are used other countries as cattle food". And the costumers don't buy oats.πŸ˜„

Edited: battle as cattle (tnx Gobi Saho)

Last edited:
Yes Bro, in my shop also don't recommend oats to customers. It's not for hurt anyone πŸ™. "In Australia it's a food for cows, that we eat here. And we originally eat food are used other countries as battle food". And the costumers don't buy oats.πŸ˜„
Yeah I know Anna that's why said 😘😘😎😎

By the way it's cattle food Anna #Sorry :blush2: :)

may be tasty but surely not healthy coz it's nothing compare our own Ragi food
Yes Bro, in my shop also don't recommend oats to customers. It's not for hurt anyone πŸ™. "In Australia it's a food for cows, that we eat here. And we originally eat food are used other countries as cattle food". And the costumers don't buy oats.πŸ˜„
Edited: battle as cattle (tnx Gobi Saho)
Yeah I know Anna that's why said
By the way it's cattle food Anna #Sorry :blush2: :)
I thought Australian went to battle after having an oat meal. Meanwhile us Indian go to battle after eating any food.
Special Thanx to @Gobinaath , @ramesh sky Anna & @Dipjyoti Roy Bhai for those Eye Opening Suggestions and thoughts. Really We most of the Indians are having these Special Oats (Plain or Masala) as our regular Diets without knowing the Actual Food Values so presumed. Oats as Cattle Foods !!! Seriously??? BTW Thanxx again for those caring Posts as it will be now more helpful for us to bargain between Nutritious Foods & only Foods...πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Back
Top Bottom