Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,935
Ma gave me this as breakfast
But I dont like this :cry:
5f9a7iW.jpg
I think this is for Mangal Chandi pooja?? Same Breakfast My Mother also given to me sometime ago.

I bought 50-60 packets of Parle G last April from a wholesale store. Had only 1 packet. It doesn't taste the same. Price is still ₹3 per packet. Parle should bring back old Parle G at increased price. Also normal Tiger biscuit is nowhere to be found. Only Tiger Crunch which is a bad knock off of Hide and Seek is available. I miss old Parle they use to make amazing candy's and chocolates. Poppins, Kiss Me, Melody and Mango Bite.

I bought 50-60 packets of Parle G last April from a wholesale store. Had only 1 packet. It doesn't taste the same. Price is still ₹3 per packet. Parle should bring back old Parle G at increased price.

From Childhood to 2017, Im regularly eating Parle G in Office or Home with Tea, But after Knowing they using Maida (i dont know in english) completely forget to eat Parle G or other Biscuits to, all using Maida.

From Childhood to 2017, Im regularly eating Parle G in Office or Home with Tea, But after Knowing they using Maida (i dont know in english) completely forget to eat Parle G or other Biscuits to, all using Maida.
It's called Maida only. And yeah it taste really bad. I get it you gotta keep the price the down. Offer less biscuits. Instead they are offering 20% more biscuits.

Back
Top Bottom