• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,939
We are living different region in India and as usual our test differs
For me My Menu is fixed.
Lunch and dinner Rice , One veg curry/fish curry and Dal
Breakfast : Oats / puffed Rice /poha
Evening snacks : Maggie/Chowmein or Puffed Rice.
I am not fond of chicken , mutton , egg and tea, and I usually prefer home made food

I first like to thank @Bapun Raz Bro for ordering his Pizza today, i saw the post and got hungry as i didn't have any other thing to eat today and was quick to order a Pizza for myself :)

Ordered today the Non-Veg Supreme and also Choco Lava Cake and it was delivered within 15 mins. Total came to Rs 300.

b39BByk.jpg
That pizza is pretty well loaded with the toppings. It's never like this at our place. Do you know the manager / employee in the store? :P

Any tricks / tips to get our pizza to be made like this?

Not fair. I even had to pay for the ketchup. Despite having free ketchup on the table.
Who doesn't? They do not come with ketchup for home deliveries. So you are bound to pay unless you have stock at home.

I have seen a girl buying ketchup on dine-in too. The Domino's guy kept saying 'Mam, ketchup is available on the table but she said it is not hygienic and she don't mind paying extra for ketchup!'.

Who doesn't? They do not come with ketchup for home deliveries. So you are bound to pay unless you have stock at home.

I have seen a girl buying ketchup on dine-in too. The Domino's guy kept saying 'Mam, ketchup is available on the table but she said it is not hygienic and she don't mind paying extra for ketchup!'.
Let's leave unhygienic out of this. I eat Pani puri at street to save ₹40 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom