Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,954
This is my personal opinion. If you have any good pizza joints there try ordering from them instead of Domino's/Pizza Hut who are just increasing the prices each year and reducing the size of pizza's drastically. When Swiggy was offering good discounts i ordered 3 pizza's froma reputed restaurant here for 325Rs which are almost as big as the medium sized pizza's in Dominos. I do love Dominos a lot but they should seriously consider reducing the price's as most of their items cannot be afforded by the middle class in the country. This Pizza that @Bapun Raz bro ate will not be enough for me. I'd need 3-4 of those atleast to feel like i had a good pizza feast. If i ever order from Dominos i need 2 medium sized ones for myself so i always go with double cheese Margherita & BBQ Chicken since they're not too spicy and fill me up.

If you're wondering how the cheap pizza from that reputed place looks like i'll attach it here. You can clearly see how much cheese and toppings they have on it. Even without offers they cost 140 max if you dine in there.

LncDp6V.png

This Pizza that @Bapun Raz bro ate will not be enough for me. I'd need 3-4 of those atleast to feel like i had a good pizza feast. If i ever order from Dominos i need 2 medium sized ones for myself so i always go with double cheese Margherita & BBQ Chicken since they're not too spicy and fill me up.
WOW. And, I was able to eat only 3 pieces out of the 4 of same small size 1 pizza. Dominos is cost wise a lot cheaper than Pizza Hut. You can check their menus and find a noticable difference.

WOW. And, I was able to eat only 3 pieces out of the 4 of same small size 1 pizza. Dominos is cost wise a lot cheaper than Pizza Hut. You can check their menus and find a noticable difference.
That's a very tiny appetite you got there bro. You're right about the cost. Thats why i never bothered mentioning what i eat at pizza hut because i never go there :hehe:

Bro how is taste of paneer makhni pizza last month thinking of trying it but dropped the idea as mood for the experiment goes away 😄
It is my favorite paneer pizza currently bro. Before that my favorite was peppy paneer. Now i don't eat that.

I first like to thank @Bapun Raz Bro for ordering his Pizza today, i saw the post and got hungry as i didn't have any other thing to eat today and was quick to order a Pizza for myself :)

Ordered today the Non-Veg Supreme and also Choco Lava Cake and it was delivered within 15 mins. Total came to Rs 300.

b39BByk.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom