Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

Both of you should eat Chena poda. It is very tasty. One of the best dessert out there. It is like a sweet pan cake made of Chenna. 😋

Both of you should eat Chena poda. It is very tasty. One of the best dessert out there. It is like a sweet pan cake made of Chenna. 😋
I always wanted to have it since years. I saw it on some show on Fox Life. I don't recall any place selling Chena Poda here. ☹️

Talking about sweets, i have a odia and a bengali friends who have been fighting since our college days about who invented rasgolla..odisha or bengal😂. Even after the courts have given verdict...one is not convinced 😂.

About Rasagola of WB, Do they use those artificial scents like they use in Packets? I am talking about loose rasagolas. One of my friend who is from Kolkata brought one Rasagola packet. That packet has rose scents added to it. It shadowed the true taste of Rasagola. Also it was spongy for some reason. Maybe because it was packaged.

@Amit1079 bhai...
SgoDa8D.jpg

13xr2Nd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock