Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

Amul have started to introduce fruit juice to it's lineup. And it's cheaper than other brands.
iaCvXsV.jpg

I don't have images to post as I already had it. And forgot to take picture. Do you guys like Wai Wai Noodles? You know those noodles we have to eat raw.

Today I found an article about it. So asked my mother to buy it for me. Surprisingly, she found it at nearby grocery store. I hadn't had it for like since over a decade. It still taste same.

I don't have images to post as I already had it. And forgot to take picture. Do you guys like Wai Wai Noodles? You know those noodles we have to eat raw.

Today I found an article about it. So asked my mother to buy it for me. Surprisingly, she found it at nearby grocery store. I hadn't had it for like since over a decade. It still taste same.
Yeah.. Wai-Wai & Wai-Wai's own Mimi. Wai-Wai was gone for a while, but Mimi was available.
I used to have it every now and then until recently. Now I usually eat Top Ramen.

Yeah.. Wai-Wai & Wai-Wai's own Mimi. Wai-Wai was gone for a while, but Mimi was available.
I used to have it every now and then until recently. Now I usually eat Top Ramen.
Have you ever tried the cooking version? I always have it raw.

Have you ever tried the cooking version? I always have it raw.
Yeah.. I used to cook it like Maggi 99% of the time. Because I am still hungry after having it if I have it raw. 😜

Watching Swiggy Uncle's ad. It made me wanna ask this. Gulaab Jamub or Rasgulla?

And what's your favourite dessert?

Gulaab Jamun 😍
I thought I was the only Bengali who likes Gulaab Jamun over Rasgulla. 😅

I am still waiting for the day when they make Gulaab Jamun flavored Ice Cream. 😋
Kheer (not the one with rice), Rasmalai and of course, Gulaab Jamun.
Is this kheer same as the one we got from Biriyani restuarants?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock