Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

One of the lightest juice available in the market.
I haven't had B Natural in years. I tried a few when it first came out. I tried the Blue Berry, Guava, Mixed Fruit, Orange, Mango and Litchi. And one thing I can say that it was very dense. Denser than any other juice I had ever tried. I guess things have changed now.

I haven't had B Natural in years. I tried a few when it first came out. I tried the Blue Berry, Guava, Mixed Fruit, Orange, Mango and Litchi. And one thing I can say that it was very dense. Denser than any other juice I had ever tried. I guess things have changed now.
The only good juice in the market imo is Minute Maid. I just love their Orange juice with pulp.

Egg Pulav 😋
PmR5bb5.jpg

Still, unbelievable that 100% mango juice is not available in India as India is the largest producer of mangoes.

According to wikipedia, "India is the largest producer of mangoes but consumes almost the entire production with nothing left to export."

Still, unbelievable that 100% mango juice is not available in India as India is the largest producer of mangoes.

According to wikipedia, "India is the largest producer of mangoes but consumes almost the entire production with nothing left to export."
We don't need juice. We love Mangoes in their purest form. My mother even makes a delicious sweet desert from raw mangoes which are actually sour. 😋

Today's buy from Indian store:

oqHMhCI.jpg

Vadilal Shrikhand available in different flavors. Decided to buy Rajbhog flavor. Pretty good.

Bought Fruita Vitals Chaunsa Mango nectar few days back. Today I bought Royal Mangoes nectar. Wow. This is very good.

Noodles today for lunch and dinner. Going to try the Knorr for lunch and Maggi for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock