Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

Veg masala maggi 😁

zrloEw2.jpg
I had same. Try it with little bit of mayonnaise. It's tastier. 😋

This is Food Talk. Not a post. What is that B Fizz? I saw so many ads. I thought it was rebranded appy fizz. It tasted so bad. My mouth now smells like a mouth of alcoholic.

f**k, don't buy these sh#t. Disgrace on such company. It's beer like. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Last edited:
This is Food Talk. Not a post. What is that B Fizz? I saw so many ads. I thought it was rebranded appy fizz. It tasted so bad. My mouth now smells like a mouth of alcoholic.

f**k, don't buy these sh#t. Disgrace on such company. It's beer like. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

It's malt based drink non alcoholic & non fruits based 🤣

Mango juice drinks

How many have you tried and which is your favorite?

Maaza and Langers used to be my favorite. But yesterday got "Meharban", a product of UAE. Superb mango flavor.

Pakistan's Fruita Vitals also has good flavor. They make it with Chaunsa mangoes. Maaza and Langers made with Alphonso.

Used to love Frooti when I was a kid. But nowadays don't like it much.

ER286vZ.jpg

uxRSwmu.jpg

Last edited:
Mango juice drinks

How many have you tried and which is your favorite?

Maaza and Langers used to be my favorite. But yesterday got "Meharban", a product of UAE. Superb mango flavor.

Pakistan's Fruita Vitals also has good flavor. They make it with Chaunsa mangoes. Maaza and Langers made with Alphonso.

Used to love Frooti when I was a kid. But nowadays don't like it much.

ER286vZ.jpg

uxRSwmu.jpg
I had mango juices from almost all brands available here. I like Maaza as it is the thickest. Worst has to be from a Bangladeshi brand called Pran which is light like water. Meanwhile this same brand makes amazing juice from Litchi fruit.

I had mango juices from almost all brands available here. I like Maaza as it is the thickest. Worst has to be from a Bangladeshi brand called Pran which is light like water. Meanwhile this same brand makes amazing juice from Litchi fruit.
Any 100% pure mango juice available there? Here 100% orange, pineapple, apple etc. all are available but no 100% mango.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock