Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

Kachodi (Uttar Pradesh)

hKZ4w9S.jpg

Anyone here eating oats? How do you make it tasty? Kindly suggest something. My trainer recommend plain oats for breakfast and i have been eating that for last 2 days. It taste absolutely bad. Freaking ridiculous thing to eat. Even after eating with an full stomach, i want to eat something tasty. Share any recipe or way to make it tasty. Any recipe with cocoa powder in it will be appreciated.

Anyone here eating oats? How do you make it tasty? Kindly suggest something. My trainer recommend plain oats for breakfast and i have been eating that for last 2 days. It taste absolutely bad. Freaking ridiculous thing to eat. Even after eating with an full stomach, i want to eat something tasty. Share any recipe or way to make it tasty. Any recipe with cocoa powder in it will be appreciated.
Add some dry fruits badam , pista , cashew etc.... With one half girnded in mixer grinder
.. Strawberry , Apple & grapes also added nature sweet to oats meal

But I don't know how oats help us nothing in that cattle feed

Don't listen to your trainer and don't eat oats if you hate the taste of it. I dislike oats no matter what i add to it. I tried whey protein, peanut butter etc. It just maybe the texture which is not pleasing. Only time I don't mind them is in thick shakes which I make to get more calories in easily. I just eat regular home cooked food for breakfast now and make changes in other meals since we require higher protein for muscle mass. Oats is just another carb which is no better than an idli or chapathi. These stupid trainers who get info from some other low IQ gurujis will ruin fitness for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock