J5C4GAS.jpg

iB2aGv6.jpg

New Year 2o2o Special

●Special Preparation of Egg
CO3pFEm.jpg

●Bengal Special "Rasgullah" made from Nalen Gur
MajQJvm.jpg

Both Purchased from the Food Outlet / Dhaba of Mandarmoni
Excellent Taste to Feel and Having it. Lovely...........

BTW the Essence of "Rasgullah" to all My DDF Mates.

New Year 2o2o Special

●Special Preparation of Egg
CO3pFEm.jpg

●Bengal Special "Rasgullah" made from Nalen Gur
MajQJvm.jpg

Both Purchased from the Food Outlet / Dhaba of Mandarmoni
Excellent Taste to Feel and Having it. Lovely...........

BTW the Essence of "Rasgullah" to all My DDF Mates.
Why saying lies brother? If you are saying lies today, you will keep lying whole year as senior people said us during our childhood.

Your first image is taken from:
Source

Second image is taken from:
Rossogolla Is Love #rossogolla #indianfood #indianfoodie #kolkata #bengalifood #mumbai #mimichakraborty #dev #jeet #nusratjahan Post by joyganguly97

Both are old pictures and not today's preparations in any way as you mentioned above.

Also, if you would have actually bought from any food outlet/dhaba the casews above egg curry would have been mixed.

Now i can 100% confirm you are a lier. Everyone put accusations on you were correct. You countered them instead of accepting and apologizing.

I made mind not to put any ban on first day of 2020 but you forced me with this stupidity. So just removing your tag as you tried to fake all people available out here including me. You don't deserve the respect.

P.S. Don't come up with another apology post on Talk to Team forum. We don't need them after this incident as we learnt it is not wise to discus with you regards to these things. You can make as many stories you wish since you a pro-lier.

I need to tell or / create False Excuse at this very Age of Mine.
Last time you told this and i shown you respect from heart thinking you are an oldie so you won't be lying. But now this is enough.

It's very shame ful being a 'Pro' tagged member , copying image and posting here claiming his own photo..What a cheap behaviour..
Earlier days , member used to copy Satellite channel image , dth channel snap to other forum (or vice versa ) but now copying level to much degraded . Atlast they copying food images also.
I withdraw my Love reaction from your food post.

It's very shame ful being a 'Pro' tagged member , copying image and posting here claiming his own photo..What a cheap behaviour..
Earlier days , member used to copy Satellite channel image , dth channel snap to other forum (or vice versa ) but now copying level to much degraded . Atlast they copying food images also.
I withdraw my Love reaction from your food post.
If you remember @sumitroy bro was among first few to spot his copy paste job (refer this post) but asg came and spoke in a over smart way to tackle it as always he do. Really shameful. Stealing food images to gain likes. What level people have come to.

@asgworldindia has gone out of explanation stock currently. Changed his avatar to a black dot and logged out (may be now considering himself as a black spot to dreamdth after being caught!). But he is currently reading as a guest. It can be either new story is in making for further lies or a long apology letter.

I will be happy, if he accepts all mistakes and lies he did actually till now listing one by one himself. Everyone will accept and admire him again. Just trying to help him so he can show his face to fellow members again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock