Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,910
Pls try once and u will like it. Rs 99 wala bottle also is good. And the bottle also is of good quality
Currently drinking chocolate milkshake:love: though not from Keventers. I prefer milkshakes more than cold drinks as its safe atleast.

h0qUNpz.jpg

Currently drinking chocolate milkshake:love: though not from Keventers. I prefer milkshakes more than cold drinks as its safe atleast.

h0qUNpz.jpg
Have you ever tried britannia chocolate milkshakes?
They are only available in our place.

h0qUNpz.jpg
Were you watching The Big Bang Theory?

Have you ever tried britannia chocolate milkshakes?
They are only available in our place.
Yes bro i have tried. They are also good. But their chocolate milkshakes tastes like Complan.😋
Were you watching The Big Bang Theory?
I didn't and yet to understand the logic behind this question since i didn't saw the show.:censored:

Yep, i also like to cook, my many relations told me ur a dosa master :blush2::blush2:

Sometimes i'm cooked in afternoon, most of time, for dinner, i will prepare ;)

For non-veg, i'm eat only egg & chicken 65

Favorite food in home - veg briyani & sambar, in hotel - favorite food is parotta with gobi manchurian :love:

Looks like @Optimus_Prime bro & @Anish Pai bro expert in cooking :love::love:
I will cooking everything in veg bro, for non veg i will not touch anything, my sis/mom clean the non veg:blush2:, after only cooking the non veg
Btw if i saw the blood in non veg/anything, dizziness will come:cf2::cf2:
A small request 🙏 hereafter, don't eat parotas in hotels. And mainly , tell them to avoid aginamto in noodles, rice , if u eat🙏

h0qUNpz.jpg
This one is my favourite brand. I like strawberry flavour. Bro 👍 . When it comes to end , I blow the packet with straw and suck the last drop...😀😀

h0qUNpz.jpg
So,you also love Cavins milkshakes...😍

The taste of this milkshakes is really awesome,here,I'm also able to get Strawberry and Vanilla flavour as well..😋

A shop here also offers variety of shakes from Chocolate to Red Velvet...☺️

Recently, purchased an Oreo Shake & it was amazing...🤤😍😉

Back
Top Bottom