Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,656
Thank God, you recovered from sickness. 🙏🙏🙏. Yes bro I identified that almonds were soften by water 👍 And main factor, it gives the correct neutritional level for the body.
Not really bro. Just out of fever. Throat pain and cold still very much. By the way, i eat kaju and pista even before sickness and once in every 3-5 days.

Dearest
@Bapun Raz Bhai
& Entire Team Members of DDF

In accordance to My Food Posts I have realised that I could not make it according to your expectations and I disappointed you. I am really very sorry for that approach of mine.
I am extremely sorry because of my poor performance regarding Posting SnapShots in Food Talks Thread from past few days.
I really Apologise for that and assure you this will not happen again.
DDF has given me so much that Yes this is the Wrong way from My Side to approach it casually.
I have tried to learn from My mistakes. I assure you now that I will not repeat the same and try to deliver my best.

My mistake is not bigger than your heart. I hope you will forgive me. And Yes @Bapun Raz Bhai You will always remain Special in My Heart with My approach of being a Super Admirer of DDF. I assure You my Best that this will never happen again.

Again Sorry from My entire Mind in front of the Extreme Food Lovers of this Thread.

DDF - Team Members - Fellow Members - Entire Friends and Mates will always be Special to me in my Life.

Sorry and Apology before entire DDF
asgworldindia

Dearest
@Bapun Raz Bhai
& Entire Team Members of DDF

In accordance to My Food Posts I have realised that I could not make it according to your expectations and I disappointed you. I am really very sorry for that approach of mine.
I am extremely sorry because of my poor performance regarding Posting SnapShots in Food Talks Thread from past few days.
I really Apologise for that and assure you this will not happen again.
DDF has given me so much that Yes this is the Wrong way from My Side to approach it casually.
I have tried to learn from My mistakes. I assure you now that I will not repeat the same and try to deliver my best.

My mistake is not bigger than your heart. I hope you will forgive me. And Yes @Bapun Raz Bhai You will always remain Special in My Heart with My approach of being a Super Admirer of DDF. I assure You my Best that this will never happen again.

Again Sorry from My entire Mind in front of the Extreme Food Lovers of this Thread.

DDF - Team Members - Fellow Members - Entire Friends and Mates will always be Special to me in my Life.

Sorry and Apology before entire DDF
asgworldindia
Bro in one side you call me Bhai and in other side doing all this formality. I am frank person. You can freely say i was fearing of getting banned if i accepted after much mess so didn't and we will move on. You will die seeing how many chances we actually give to people who never deserve. You are somehow better comparing to them and making sensible posts. Anyways carry on.👍

I do that. It makes almonds soft and easy to eat.👍
And main factor, it gives the correct neutritional level for the body.

If you don't know this earlier, almond skin contains Tannin which inbihits nutrient absorption. So eating almond with skin will not give you 100% of it's goodness. Peeling the skin will be difficult if you don't soak it. Also When you soak almonds it releases Lipase enzyme which is helpful in fat digestion. That's why docs and gyms recommend eating peeled almonds which will enhance your nutrition and at the same time reduce your bad cholesterol, thus making you fit and firm.

If you don't know this earlier, almond skin contains Tannin which inbihits nutrient absorption. So eating almond with skin will not give you 100% of it's goodness. Peeling the skin will be difficult if you don't soak it. Also When you soak almonds it releases Lipase enzyme which is helpful in fat digestion. That's why docs and gyms recommend eating peeled almonds which will enhance your nutrition and at the same time reduce your bad cholesterol, thus making you fit and firm.
நல்ல தகவல் சகோ. From morning before I eat peal the skin of almonds. 👍

@Bapun Raz bro having some cashews...🤩

It is much better than the Pizzas and other junks bro,May I know whether this diet is due to fever?
Wait. Do you think i take junk daily? If so then you will be amazed to know i take much healthy food in daily diet which i never share here as people love fancy more than anything.

I said this few months before too:
I ususally eat healthy food bro, close friends know it. Just share tasty ones only and not daily foods. I eat fruits almost daily for example. Apple, Green grapes, Cucumbers, Oranges, Watermelon, Mung beans are part of my regular diet and i alternate them daily.;)

And as always you didn't read whole thread till last post otherwise your question would have been automatically answered.
By the way, i eat kaju and pista even before sickness and once in every 3-5 days.

You should also see fitness thread where i have shared my 25kilos weight loss within 3 months journey. I lost a lot appetite after that.

Wait. Do you think i take junk daily? If so then you will be amazed to know i take much healthy food in daily diet which i never share here as people love fancy more than anything.
I said this few months before too:
And as always you didn't read whole thread till last post otherwise your question would have been automatically answered.
You should also see fitness thread where i have shared my 25kilos weight loss within 3 months journey. I lost a lot appetite after that.
Not getting time like earlier for reading each and every post....therefore some are getting skipped....

Yeah...I wouldn't have asked If I had read...:ok2:

Back
Top Bottom