Flipkart SuperCoins

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 30,472
my Zee5 is ending in December. SonyLiv's special plus pack has validity upto June 2022. Is it wise to take times prime membership?

my Zee5 is ending in December. SonyLiv's special plus pack has validity upto June 2022. Is it wise to take times prime membership?
I was about to buy same. I logged in Times Prime app. Surprisingly, Zee5 and ET Prime were not available. I found Sony Liv though.

It's wise to buy 6 months subscription via Times Prime as you get full access to all content including sports. You are also getting other benefits like Zomato Pro. If you are getting Zee5. You can redeem and sign up using a different account.

Did they removed hotstar premium sub? I could not find it.

@Itsme... It's available via links try finding it somewhere. I can't share here as it's a referred link.
EPUqRo5.jpg

@Itsme... It's available via links try finding it somewhere. I can't share here as it's a referred link.
EPUqRo5.jpg
This is mobile sub. I am talking about premium plan. It used to be there some weeks ago. Now it is not there. :sad:

This is mobile sub. I am talking about premium plan. It used to be there some weeks ago. Now it is not there. :sad:
That comes and goes every now and than. This has been going on since couple of days. I think it is out of stock. Maybe it will return soon.

Flipkart has stopped awarding rewards ie., Coins and Gems in the new year for Video quizzes and all..
Sm2DK3l.jpg

Ps. Gems are still awarded for all the games..

Last edited:
Flipkart has stopped awarding rewards ie., Coins and Gems in the new year for Video quizzes and all..
Sm2DK3l.jpg

Ps. Gems are still awarded for all the games..
From 31st December. Also Flipkart Video have been discontinued. Only old episodes are there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock