Seeking Help Flipkart Account Blocked

Endgame

Reaction score
Hi friends,
My Flipkart account was blocked after I highlighted their unfair practices. I purchased 3 washing machines for self & relatives and got all of them installed by brand authorised service engineers. But I found that in my Flipkart account, all were mentioned that customer opted for self-installation. This was a real cheap trick from Flipkart to deny any warranty in future. Now the blocked account have ₹9K gift card balance which will lapse by next month. Complaint raised hundred times but every time received same reply mentioning ‘Your account is permanently blocked as your orders aren’t for personal use’. These frauds never addressed the lapsing ₹9K gift card issue.
Where to go now?

Forgot to mention, I replaced 2nd of the 3 washers as it was received in damaged condition. This might have added some fuel to account block as e-commerce sites never like returns.
8i4QYcT.jpg

How did they came to conclusion that those W/M are for Commercial Uses and not for personal uses ?
I think AI is behind this, AI thought that why common people buy 3 W/M whereas one machine is enough for a family.
Thats why everyone is saying AI is very dangerous than neuclear weapon.
And you can tweet or lodge complaint at consumer forum and give them proof that all those machine are solely personal use only not commercial otherwise You have to do nothing

After the walmart acquisition, Flopkart is following unfair trade practices and it's better if we don't purchase anything from them

After the walmart acquisition, Flopkart is following unfair trade practices and it's better if we don't purchase anything from them
Same with Amazon as well.. as products are cheaper, we are tend to purchase from eCommerce.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock