Flipkart SuperCoins

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 30,232
Now voot select is available.
q3zKgd1.jpg

Too expensive as direct purchase only cost ₹200. I will borrow from someone for Tyson vs Wilder.
Yah but you are accumulating these Super Coins anyway through your buys on Flipkart.I have Eros Now,Zee5 and Voot Select subscription through this.

Yah but you are accumulating these Super Coins anyway through your buys on Flipkart.I have Eros Now,Zee5 and Voot Select subscription through this.
Same here. Except for WWE Network and Discovery Plus. All my OTTs were subscribed using Flipkart coins. I earned most of my coins through quiz and games. It's better to save up for something like Hotstar which isn't offered at a discounted amount. 499 coins is too muc for a subscription offered at around ₹200.

How to identify the coins which are supposed to expire?
There is no way to track. It's best to always use it up asap.
It can be tracked...Usually the coins have 1 year of validity...
Click super coins>>click the coins balance at the top>>>u will get the transaction history...Calculate from the date of credit...

kwg2edT.png

It can be tracked...Usually the coins have 1 year of validity...
Click super coins>>click the coins balance at the top>>>u will get the transaction history...Calculate from the date of credit...

kwg2edT.png
I said about specific coins. We don't know which are used. Let's say if I have 1000 coins. I redeem 499 coins to get Hotstar. We don't know whether old or new credited coins are used here.

I said about specific coins. We don't know which are used. Let's say if I have 1000 coins. I redeem 499 coins to get Hotstar. We don't know whether old or new credited coins are used here.
Kya bhai...u didn't said about specific coins...😃
Anyway Usually every apps use the earliest coins or offers credited to our account..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock