• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,304

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card has been launched by Axis Bank. It is a co-branded credit card.

u6Xd45g.png

Activation/welcome benefit:

500 Supercoins on Flipkart account

Rewards system:
  • 12% Supercoins for Flipkart Plus customers
  • 6% Supercoins for Flipkart Non-Plus customers on Flipkart
  • Capped upto transaction value of Rs 2500
  • 2% Supercoins on all other spends uncapped

Other benefits:

Annual fee waiver on spends greater than 2 Lakh
1% fuel surcharge waiver

Charges:

Not revealed by the bank yet, but it should be around Rs. 500 + GST.

Benefits chart:

le1IR1p.png

My personal take on this new Flipkart credit card:

The reward system could have remained same as before i.e. cashback on the card rather than in the Flipkart account as Supercoins. It seems they have followed the footsteps of ICICI Bank Amazon Pay credit card. I personally believe both services can't be equal/compared since Amazon India is way more user friendly and popular compared to Flipkart Supercoins system.

The only benefit I see is, now Flipkart Supercoins can be redeemed on PhonePe (reference). So it can be beneficial for some.

With this, I also believe the old variant Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card will be discounted soon. It doesn't make any sense to keep both credit card available since everyone would apply for the older variant to get more benefits. 🤣

Worst rewarding system! They would have capped limit and stayed in the cashback system..

May be its time I close Flipkart Axis bank credit card. They are calling me regularly to replace it with Super Elite Credit card. Now that I have SBI cashback card, doesnt make sense to keep it

May be its time I close Flipkart Axis bank credit card. They are calling me regularly to replace it with Super Elite Credit card. Now that I have SBI cashback card, doesnt make sense to keep it
That would be the mistake you regret. When their is Flipkart Sale and Axis Bank CC gives 10% discount, Flipkart Axis offers 8% discount + 5 cashback total 12% benefits. If it's LTF keep it. And, tweet Axis Bank to activate DND on your account. They'll never call you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock