Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 274
  • Views: Views 75,853
One of my friend for the 1st he ordered groceries from Flipkart and he got all items except 5L Oil when he complained to Flipkart they have blocked his account and even not responding properly for calls and mails & when they reply they are telling to wait for 1week to get your problem solved now it's been 7months still they are telling the same thing to wait for 1week
In my case they refunded me in the form of gift card as I didn't had a bank account back than

One of my friend for the 1st he ordered groceries from Flipkart and he got all items except 5L Oil when he complained to Flipkart they have blocked his account and even not responding properly for calls and mails & when they reply they are telling to wait for 1week to get your problem solved now it's been 7months still they are telling the same thing to wait for 1week
For me, the experience is positive since the last 10+ Grocery deliveries I never had a missing or damage item also earlier they used to refund.

For me, the experience is positive since the last 10+ Grocery deliveries I never had a missing or damage item also earlier they used to refund.
When he asked for refund they blocked his Flipkart account without any reason. He recently bought Thompson Washing Machine, Thompson TV from Flipkart all his invoice are in Flipkart Account now his washing machine is not working properly when he contacted to Thompson service they are asking for invoice for warranty check but Flipkart is blocked him.

now his washing machine is not working properly when he contacted to Thompson service they are asking for invoice for warranty check but Flipkart is blocked him.
The invoice is available in the product dispatch email from Flipkart.

Can you please share me the email id to contact Flipkart?
My account was blocked 6 months ago (mentioning products purchased not for personal use). The main issue is I've ₹9000 of Gift card balance in that account. Contacted them multiple times, every time getting same robotic response, NEVER addressed the gift card balance issue. That mail id is a no reply id.

When he asked for refund they blocked his Flipkart account without any reason. He recently bought Thompson Washing Machine, Thompson TV from Flipkart all his invoice are in Flipkart Account now his washing machine is not working properly when he contacted to Thompson service they are asking for invoice for warranty check but Flipkart is blocked him.
I purchased 3 washing machines for self and my relatives in a span of 2 months. In all 3 orders, authorised service centre executives installed the products. But when I checked 'My order' section, all 3 were showing 'Installation cancelled by customer'. I felt it was deliberately done by Flipkart to deny any future malfunction (they'll deny warranty mentioning installation wasn't done by authorised service centre). Soon after I complained, my account was blocked.

Can you please share me the email id to contact Flipkart?
My account was blocked 6 months ago (mentioning products purchased not for personal use). The main issue is I've ₹9000 of Gift card balance in that account. Contacted them multiple times, every time getting same robotic response, NEVER addressed the gift card balance issue. That mail id is a no reply id.
They don't have one. They send you a mail for you to provide attachment. You can still try this.
[email protected]

Yeah I know that we tried to get the invoice through email from Flipkart but not even single Flipkart mails were present in his gmail except Flipkart promotional mails all other order placed or order received mails were missing. He said he didn't delete any mails as he rarely checks his emails

Flipkart NEVER sends invoice of the product over mail. The invoices you get are of the bogus freebies.
When I purchase a mobile, I don't get it's invoice but 3M BYJU's invoice.

New..
On exchange of old phone give 10 days later...

TX8rAZc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock