Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 76,609
Ridiculous strategy. Pricing of the product is high throughout the month. They offer discounts that is the normal price during sales. I was looking forward to buy Boat 161 last night. I was getting OTP error on my gift card. Than midnight price again increased. This product usually goes for ₹999 as it's an older product. Yet, they try selling it for ₹1,399. I am stuck with gift card or else would've gotten from Amazon.
You should have ordered it on mobile app as for me it never asks OTP while ordering from mobile app via gift card.

You should have ordered it on mobile app as for me it never asks OTP while ordering from mobile app via gift card.
Tried on mobile app. At first card discount doesn't work in website. So had to use app.

rQLqyUR.jpg

UI and share location feature looks new. Sadly, we can send location via app which kills the purpose of this.

46yHMEK.jpg

Flipkart is offering Times Prime membership on signing up for Flipkart Pay Later.
YH3x4xG.jpg

Call Flipkart CC and ask for closure of Flipkart Pay Later and mostly they will close.

After that dont forget to get the NOC from IDFC Bank

Same applies for all the Pay Laters (Amazon, LazyPay, PostPe etc)

Flipkart calls category wise not cart wise. If you make orders on COD. At first they charge ₹5 extra for COD. Than they call via IVR to confirm order.

How do I close my account? I don't need credit or loans.
Jst select any of your ordered products and click on need help in orders page.
Chat with a CC, ask them to close flipkart pay later acct.
They will ask the reason, and will warn you once closed you can't reopen it.
Confirm the closure req. Net day you will get a call from pay later team, repeat the same.
the next day you will recieve the mail abt closure of pay later.

i closed mine last week.

Also closed amazon pay later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock