Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 274
  • Views: Views 74,535
Than you got groceries. No carton, no box or a bag. They ship in containers where you got to collect items one by one yourself. Bizzare cost cutting measures.
Initially they used to deliver in boxes.
But now they bring it in containers. They just take out the container, open it, and put it in the road. And from there you have to pick them one by one. Such a hassle.

But now they bring it in containers. They just take out the container, open it, and put it in the road. And from there you have to pick them one by one. Such a hassle.
It's just gross too. How can you put groceries on road? This is why I stopped buying groceries from Amazon on first place. Than Flipkart started this. Here JioMart atleast has packets for everything. You can peacefully wash the cover or sanitize it.

Am I using different flipkart! 😅... They just give boxes to me and they will collect next day or sometimes next month when I place new order....

For me, Flipkart grocery always comes in different packaging, sometimes in a container, sometimes in a box or paper package, which is generally used in standard parcels. But they always come inside my house to put the groceries even if it comes in a container.

For Flipkart Groceries, they are getting in plastic containers but transfering contents to a paper package at door step.
Amazon is directly giving the reusable bags and asking to return after taking the groceries.
Both options are ok

We have DMart and lots of Reliance outlet nearby we buy from their only. Best deals and discounts. Reliance always have offer on payment.

We have DMart and lots of Reliance outlet nearby we buy from their only. Best deals and discounts. Reliance always have offer on payment.
Flipkart grocery is cheapest even beats d-mart also you get extra 10% discount and comfort of home delivery.

Last edited:
One of my friend for the 1st he ordered groceries from Flipkart and he got all items except 5L Oil when he complained to Flipkart they have blocked his account and even not responding properly for calls and mails & when they reply they are telling to wait for 1week to get your problem solved now it's been 7months still they are telling the same thing to wait for 1week

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock