Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 274
  • Views: Views 76,114
i got this code just now. why there are providing expired code.
redeem this code possible with enter in time machine
Call them and tell them as they no longer have a direct mail support.

New UI.
eYuB3Dn.jpg

u1nu3c4.jpg

Challenges option now gone. That was the last option for earning super coins in easy way :(
HE3rt7D.jpg

Challenges option now gone. That was the last option for earning super coins in easy way :(
HE3rt7D.jpg
Flipkart Video was best feature in Flipkart to earn supercoins easily and more but they removed it and now they will slowly remove supercoins as well

I don't have Amazon Prime (I am waiting until I get it from Jio) so I stopped shopping online altogether. Flipkart Plus no longer supports free shipping on most items. Even useful rewards like Disney+ Hotstar is gone. I don't get the purpose of same. Than you got these anxious notifications.
ck12ILb.jpg

They are so desperate nowadays. They are selling clearance items which you can't return despite paying extra for shipping. And you can't even add more than one items of same products to make it ₹499 to get free shipping.

Than you got groceries. No carton, no box or a bag. They ship in containers where you got to collect items one by one yourself. Bizzare cost cutting measures.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock