Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 76,403
Is there any restriction like can be availed once or twice in a month for recharge/bill payment using supercoins?

t49nffQ.jpg
Dunno about that. But why would you do that? Isn't 5 coins = ₹1? You can have way better rewards over recharging.

Flipkart offering scratch charge now? This is my first order in over a month as my area was not in service. On the very first order I got a scratch card.
nlcJ7Qh.jpg

BXju368.jpg

Flipkart offering scratch charge now? This is my first order in over a month as my area was not in service. On the very first order I got a scratch card.
nlcJ7Qh.jpg

BXju368.jpg
One week back ,I played fake or not fake ,got same type of info
vaccum cleaner photo , you've won.
I thought I woned product then I was happy one time,
Scrolled down ,then it saying
you have got 5% off on vaccum cleaner😬

One week back ,I played fake or not fake ,got same type of info
vaccum cleaner photo , you've won.
I thought I woned product then I was happy one time,
Scrolled down ,then it saying
you have got 5% off on vaccum cleaner😬
I stopped playing most videos altogether. In last 6-7 months. I made almost 8000 coins watching the videos. While shopping I barely got 700 coins. Nowadays they give 2 coins or that vouchers. I only play Fake or Not and Sirf Ek Minute as I genuinely like these shows.

Last edited:
14 days to deliver a product from Bangalore to Guwahati. By that time I will atleast have 4-5 people from my family coming or going out to Bangalore. Than also within a day. 😂
S6mZNC7.jpg

Good initiative by flip kart. They're giving brown paper package instead of plastic bag.
Makes me wonder what will happen to the inside product if it gets wet due to rainy days. :rolleyes:

I am also in support of this move for environmental reasons but for rainy days paper bag delivery is not safe IMO.

Makes me wonder what will happen to the inside product if it gets wet due to rainy days. :rolleyes:

I am also in support of this move for environmental reasons but for rainy days paper bag delivery is not safe IMO.
I received some clothing items in these brown bags. Two boxes inside were damaged. They did offer to replace the products when I told them how these boxes inside were in terrible state. But I refused as clothes inside were unharmed. And I was gonna throw the box anyway.

Mostly they use this bag for clothes
It was started by Myntra since Oct last year

Good initiative by flip kart. They're giving brown paper package instead of plastic bag.
Even Amazon had switched from the plastic Air packets to paper stuffing as shock absorbers for grocery orders.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock