Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 76,358
If anyone subscribes using Super Coins. Can you confirm if we get quarterly membership of ET Prime?
1iXRRso.jpg

What kind of rubbish is this? I was asked to pay ₹300 on prepaid to unlock COD. I click on the option and tried to pay ₹300. But they deducted the entire amount.

Flipkart logic. Cancelled a packet of khakra because of low rating of seller across multiple platform. Blacklisted most products for whole pincode for one order cancellation.

Flipkart logic. Cancelled a packet of khakra because of low rating of seller across multiple platform. Blacklisted most products for whole pincode for one order cancellation.
Ranting about it online helps. Now everything is available again.

Is this insurance thing new?
Y0BbaiL.jpg

Got Flipkart Plus for free. It was on homescreen. I just clicked on it and got it. Valid till 13th Feb 2022.😁
Khhq9vB.png

Last edited:
Finally. Got subscription of Hotstar VIP today after spending 399 coins. I had around 160 coins in January 2nd week. It took nearly 1 months to get another 239 coins by playing games and videos. Feeling very proud of myself.😂 haha
rEzB0rn.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock