Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 274
  • Views: Views 75,760
Also you can upgrade to Premium by paying rest amount in this sub. I have read somewhere that those who got subscription by Flipkart can't upgrade to premium. That's not true. It's constantly sending notification to upgrade by paying INR 1100.

Also you can upgrade to Premium by paying rest amount in this sub. I have read somewhere that those who got subscription by Flipkart can't upgrade to premium. That's not true. It's constantly sending notification to upgrade by paying INR 1100.
They have started allowing since the price of VIP has increased.

Got ₹2500 Flipkart gift voucher by redeeming coins. This is why I switched from Amazon to Flipkart.
uILnEBL.png

OZ2mksf.png

Between how did you got so much coin by purchasing??
Purchases, quiz and games combined. Best way to earn is from special offers. Sometimes they give you additional coins upto 100 and 200. Supposedly, you buy a particular handset on offer. You can earn extra 100 coins.

There is an option added to contribute to GiveIndia to help towards COVID Relief effort while checking out.
vRXLxWH.png

Is there any restriction like can be availed once or twice in a month for recharge/bill payment using supercoins?

t49nffQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock