Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 274
  • Views: Views 74,528
How this peoples are earning so many gems daily?
I am struggling to get 500 gems.
GZdKV0v.jpg

Last Month on 16/09/2021 i bought one Mobikwik coupon by using 10 super coins.
Detail Rs. 50/- cashback on recharge above 350/-. coupon applied only first transaction of month.
today is 1 oct and i try to redeem my coupon on above recharge Rs. 350/-, when i applied coupon code at mobikwik the msg shown "you are not eligible "
Plz Suggest
jfIVlqR.jpg

Detail Rs. 50/- cashback on recharge above 350/-. coupon applied only first transaction of month.
today is 1 oct and i try to redeem my coupon on above recharge Rs. 350/-, when i applied coupon code at mobikwik the msg shown "you are not eligible "
Plz Suggest
jfIVlqR.jpg
I and many got this error last two months. Full KYC fixed it.

Plz Suggest
jfIVlqR.jpg

T&C clearly says KYC is required to avail the offer... Moreover it has become a norm for all platforms nowadays, to have full KYC to get cashbacks.

QUpCd3C.jpg

6-7 months before i already do KYC with aadhar card
Did you upload the latest selfie required? This is why I didn't got cashback. Had to upload latest selfie to complete the KYC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock