Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 77,054
Log out, clear data of the app and login using OTP. See if it works. Same happened with me too.
Thanks. It worked.

Although order showing pending after payment. Hope it confirms.

dfvTQHZ.jpg

Update: It's showing "Order not Placed". Waiting for the refund.

Last edited:
Flipkart is horrible nowadays, fighting with them for refund, return packet picked but status shows return cancelled.
Brands needs to understand this. I don't get the point of signing exclusive deals with a platform with such reputation.

I really surprised to read these feedbacks...I am using / buying from Flipkart since many years...few times I have cancelled but never faced any issues...my payment is either by COD or UPI or Paytm wallet... never bought gift cards and not at all interested in credit cards or pay later...maybe issues for those using those methods... just a guess only...

my payment is either by COD or UPI or Paytm wallet
I made the payment through PayTM and this happened. Happened to me last month as well. Just for trying to get ₹100 PayTM cashback, now my ₹2200 is stuck.

Once I get the refund I'll order the product from Amazon.

I made the payment through PayTM and this happened. Happened to me last month as well. Just for trying to get ₹100 PayTM cashback, now my ₹2200 is stuck.

Once I get the refund I'll order the product from Amazon.
Then no problem...u will get refund..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock