Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 78,166
SuperCoins validity is now 6 months.
zj4FUFA.png
Anyways these coins are useless.

Yesterday ordered of rs 1000/- and got benefitted usage of 25 coins /rs 25/- to my payment...paid only 975/-...
Always super coins r very usefull for me ...

Anyways these coins are useless.
Get a Kotak 811 virtual debit card. You can use upto 100 coins to get ₹100 discount and get 10% discounts on each orders above ₹500.

Jumping onto the Gen Z bandwagon, e-commerce marketplace Flipkart has launched a new fashion app-in-app called ‘Spoyl’. This, the company says, is a fashion destination that has been specifically curated for Gen Z (those born between 1997 and 2012) shoppers.

Jumping onto the Gen Z bandwagon, e-commerce marketplace Flipkart has launched a new fashion app-in-app called ‘Spoyl’. This, the company says, is a fashion destination that has been specifically curated for Gen Z (those born between 1997 and 2012) shoppers.

Checked it out. Mostly Chappri-wear. Very loud. Will make you stand out in the crowd. Very less muted/minimal design option.

Checked it out. Mostly Chappri-wear. Very loud. Will make you stand out in the crowd. Very less muted/minimal design option.
Freaken isiots. They color their hair with the cheapest green shade you will ever see. And those chains are just straight up gross.

Only last month Flipkart increased my Pay later limit from Rs.5000 to Rs.50,000. And today received another notification offering to increase the limit to Rs.70,000. 😐😐

fZWle8W.png

Only last month Flipkart increased my Pay later limit from Rs.5000 to Rs.50,000. And today received another notification offering to increase the limit to Rs.70,000. 😐😐

fZWle8W.png
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Good thing I'm having 70,000 limit from last 8 months. Bought Nothing Phone 1 & Infinix GT 10 Pro through Pay Later EMIs only ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock