Flipkart News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 78,129
Good thing I'm having 70,000 limit from last 8 months. Bought Nothing Phone 1 & Infinix GT 10 Pro through Pay Later EMIs only ;)
iUHgzHt.jpg

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Bad practice imo bro.. unless it is requested from customer end they should not increase it. And even if it is initiated from customer end, Flipkart should check their credit score, purchase history and repayment history. I don't think Flipkart considers any of these. I personally know many people with poor credit history got their limit increased to 50k or 70k. I see a wicked business behind this. they keep increasing the limit to a higher value and at the same time offer no cost emi on products using this pay later limit.

I could only remember a famous dialogue from a Tamil (heist) movie - to cheat someone, just induce his desire or craving or greed.

They provide the opportunity to buy higher priced products which we wouldn't have bought without this higher credit. Many people would succumb to this strategy and get strangled with the repayment. Those who have control over their spendings will not be affected. But those innocent people who buy lot of products thinking this pay later service as a boon should be cautious. We should not forget the fact that this pay later credit comes with a interest rate of 24% almost 10% more than most of the credit cards in the market.

Bad practice imo bro.. unless it is requested from customer end they should not increase it. And even if it is initiated from customer end, Flipkart should check their credit score, purchase history and repayment history. I don't think Flipkart considers any of these. I personally know many people with poor credit history got their limit increased to 50k or 70k. I see a wicked business behind this. they keep increasing the limit to a higher value and at the same time offer no cost emi on products using this pay later limit.

I could only remember a famous dialogue from a Tamil (heist) movie - to cheat someone, just induce his desire or craving or greed.

They provide the opportunity to buy higher priced products which we wouldn't have bought without this higher credit. Many people would succumb to this strategy and get strangled with the repayment. Those who have control over their spendings will not be affected. But those innocent people who buy lot of products thinking this pay later service as a boon should be cautious. We should not forget the fact that this pay later credit comes with a interest rate of 24% almost 10% more than most of the credit cards in the market.
There is also a chance that they are creating separate loan accounts in CIBIL and other credit bureaus for the amount of each credit enhancement. It will affect your credit mix

From when did they add transliterated tags for product listing? See Malayalam tag 'Kidilan Dealukal'. It means 'terrific deals' in English.
1YQ1mN7.jpg

Flipkart to launch price lock feature this festive season...
For the upcoming festive season, Walmart-owned Flipkart will introduce a price lock feature where customers can pay a small deposit and ensure that a particular product, at a certain price, will be available for them later even if demand surges, the company's chief product and technology officer (CPTO) Jeyandran Venugopal said..

Flipkart to launch price lock feature this festive season: Here's how it works

Was trying to buy something using Gift Card balance. In the payments page it says "Verify with OTP to use Gift Card balance". After clicking on it, it says "Please try again later". After many tries, I finally got the OTP. But even after OTP verification, the Gift Card option doesn't get selected.

Was trying to buy something using Gift Card balance. In the payments page it says "Verify with OTP to use Gift Card balance". After clicking on it, it says "Please try again later". After many tries, I finally got the OTP. But even after OTP verification, the Gift Card option doesn't get selected.
Log out, clear data of the app and login using OTP. See if it works. Same happened with me too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock