• Thread starter hemant
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,559

hemant

Reaction score
Flipkart Diwali sale is coming
yOeOdjC.png

As expected! @hemant bro, please create a new thread. If you're not able to, request staffs to do the same (by reporting your post).

Last edited:
But offers only for Axis bank cards. :(
I have only SBI, HDFC and IOB cards. No offers on upcoming sales in Amazon also (its ICICI and Citi card offers there)

But offers only for Axis bank cards. :(
There's a solution! Apply for Axis ASAP account (zero balance digital account) online with your Aadhaar card. You'll get instant debit card. Don't forget to note down card details as you may not be able to retrieve that again! Transfer required (for purchase in Flipkart) funds to Axis account from your other accounts.

There's a solution! Apply for Axis ASAP account (zero balance digital account) online
Oops. Got this error message in Axis bank webpage :
"Pursuant to the recent Supreme Court verdict on the use of Aadhaar, opening of new Axis ASAP account is temporarily unavailable. You can continue to use our branches to open a savings account"

Oops. Got this error message in Axis bank webpage :
"Pursuant to the recent Supreme Court verdict on the use of Aadhaar, opening of new Axis ASAP account is temporarily unavailable. You can continue to use our branches to open a savings account"
Ya, that's what I thought after posting.

All digital accounts opening stopped due to supreme court order on Aadhar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock