Flipkart introduced Flipkart Plus Premium

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,976
Although I am a plus premium member they have started to take delivery charges for few items even it's price is 500 or more...

EOSuIhJ.jpg

Although I am a plus premium member they have started to take delivery charges for few items even it's price is 500 or more...

EOSuIhJ.jpg
That’s how Flipkart and jio mart started doing things it is ok to became profitable but the way both companies are doing is worst

EOSuIhJ.jpg
For all non flipkart assured and Amazon prime products, they charge delivery charges from the beginning. You might have not noticed it.

For all non flipkart assured and Amazon prime products, they charge delivery charges from the beginning. You might have not noticed it.
No way...I am buying same product from few years in both Flipkart and Amazon as where I get for less prices..
I usually don't buy any item with delivery charges...since few years I am buying online...

EOSuIhJ.jpg
Aren't you not aware of the fact that non F-assured items has delivery charges? This policy is there since years. If you wish to buy the same product (different size) at much lower price without any delivery charges, please browse the below link.

Last edited:
Are you not aware of the fact that non F-assured items has delivery charges? This policy is there since years. If you wish to buy the same product (different size) at much lower price without any delivery charges, please browse the below link.
No need of it...I am aware of everything...I never checked for those assured items...I think u r not aware of there r many non F assured items which doesn't have delivery charges...I didn't faced any issues in non assured items...only checking for prices.. selecting less priced which have free shipping in Flipkart and above 499 total amount in Amazon...never bothered about those so called Assured items...
Even I don't buy for that price even without delivery charges...I am getting the same in local medical store for same price...

Last edited:
No need of it...I am aware of everything...I never checked for those assured items...I think u r not aware of there r many non F assured items which doesn't have delivery charges...I didn't faced any issues in non assured items...only checking for prices.. selecting less priced which have free shipping in Flipkart and above 499 total amount in Amazon...never bothered about those so called Assured items...
Non F-assured items may also be delivered for free. But most of them charges. Flipkart has more control of F-assured items and sellers have more control over non F-assured items. I don't know why there are two standards from Flipkart and personally I don't like it.

I quoted your post as you said "Although I am a plus premium member they have started to take delivery charges for few items even it's price is 500 or more..." as if this policy is something new.

I quoted your post as you said "Although I am a plus premium member they have started to take delivery charges for few items even it's price is 500 or more..." as if this policy is something new.
Yupp.. it's new for me...I am seeing for the 1St time since became plus member...
That's y posted here...

Even I don't buy for that price even without delivery charges...I am getting the same in local medical store for same price...
Dude some F Assured items also nowadays has shipping charges since last year. One of the reason I stopped buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock