Flipkart introduced Flipkart Plus Premium

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,976
Flipkart has zero control over its delivery setup.Not only this they have no way of tracking where exactly the order is.In last 2 months i have cancelled couple of mobile orders fedup with their lack of effort and clarity on delivery timelines.E Commerce market and flipkart share is there for Amazon and Jio to capture.I think gradually Flipkart will go down the same line as Vodafone has i.e into the oblivion.

Flipkart has zero control over its delivery setup.Not only this they have no way of tracking where exactly the order is.In last 2 months i have cancelled couple of mobile orders fedup with their lack of effort and clarity on delivery timelines.E Commerce market and flipkart share is there for Amazon and Jio to capture.I think gradually Flipkart will go down the same line as Vodafone has i.e into the oblivion.
Do not agree. E kart has the fastest and reliable service. They deliver the items well before the schedule with safe packaging. They deliver most of the mobiles overnight/1 day.

Couldn't agree more than this.
E kart has the fastest and reliable service. They deliver the items well before the schedule with safe packaging. They deliver most of the mobiles overnight/1 day.
Service depends on pincode as well, whereas being India's No 1 mobile selling site and leading shopping website. Why can't they fix their issues even after charging extra from customer for safe delivery?

Do not agree. E kart has the fastest and reliable service. They deliver the items well before the schedule with safe packaging. They deliver most of the mobiles overnight/1 day.
Maybe you had good experience but that doesn't mean others can't have bf experience. I have very recently experienced their pathetic coordination between ekart and Flipkart in terms of shipping.

Two orders were auto cancelled because they couldn't deliver the mobile phone and customer care had no clue where the package was.

8fEkEz9.jpg

I am staying in Bangalore where flipkart originated.If it had been a far flung remote area i would have understood but in Bangalore if you are unable to meet the delivery timelines,then the company needs to ponder.I am not particularly adamant on 1 day/overnight delivery but if there is some delivery deadline promised then the company should adhere to it.Secondly,Flipkart has become notorious for fake products.Last month itself few noted authors had complained to Flipkart regarding sale of counterfeit copies of their books which you would find on pavements of Avenue road through Flipkart platform.To me it is risky to order anything of high value through Flipkart.

Worst thing is getting connected to a customer care agent. You have to go through the chat robot 10 times for getting the call back option. There is no mail support ID or number to call customer support. Even on social media sites you got frauds posing as Flipkart support. I did a mistake of purchasing something on EMI off Flipkart Pay Later. The day my last EMI ends. The day I would deactivate my account. Despite lucrative offers. I totally stopped buying from Flipkart. I am mad at them since they sent me a damaged item as a replacement of a non functioning item. Despite taking it back. I am just mad that replacement items doesn't come with open box delivery unlike the original item proving that they are deliberately doing this to their customers.

In my area, though it is a village, flipkart/Amazon delivers the packages well before their promised day, even some orders within 24hrs. Most of the items they delivers in 2 days. Flipkart even deliver large appliance within 2days whereas Amazon takes a week.Even they have started delivering groceries since last 18 months.

Yes, flipkart have some issues in returning some items.

Finally after waiting for 4 days the Social media team of Flipkart called to inform me to cancel the order for mobile which i had ordered.They gave me some crap reason of seller not honoring the order.When i mentioned that the status of item was showing as "Reached the nearest hub" which means that either Flipkart is making up status or reason given by flipkart for cancellation of order is BS ,the guy kept quiet.

Finally after waiting for 4 days the Social media team of Flipkart called to inform me to cancel the order for mobile which i had ordered.They gave me some crap reason of seller not honoring the order.When i mentioned that the status of item was showing as "Reached the nearest hub" which means that either Flipkart is making up status or reason given by flipkart for cancellation of order is BS ,the guy kept quiet.
It’s nowadays very frequent from Flipkart.
All my mobile orders (from 4-5 different accounts) were canceled either immediately or after 1 day.

It’s nowadays very frequent from Flipkart.
All my mobile orders (from 4-5 different accounts) were canceled either immediately or after 1 day.
I have ordered once more the same mobile with this time on COD.This will give atleast peace of mind.Only thing which is bothering me is that i formatted my secondary phone which i am exchanging almost a week back and now for past 1 week the SIM and other things linked to it are not in use.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock