Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

I just hope these guys acquiring citi bank in India and treat their customers better. Or else have to move on to better banks. Have been using citi credit card since I started earning and have absolutely no problems faced till now. Best about banking with citi has been their customer service support. Which am afraid will be in doldrums once axis completely takes over.
OT. Sorry for the rant.

I just hope these guys acquiring citi bank in India and treat their customers better. Or else have to move on to better banks. Have been using citi credit card since I started earning and have absolutely no problems faced till now. Best about banking with citi has been their customer service support. Which am afraid will be in doldrums once axis completely takes over.
OT. Sorry for the rant.
I Ditto you
Since 2006, I am citi bank ac and crdit card holder.
Top notch customer care, and I dont remember if I have any unsatisfactory issue resolution

Trying to get my credit limit increased(as now 6 months statement has been generated), had dropped them a mail with 3 months salary slips and they registered a ticket and told that it will be increased in 5 working days.

It has been 8 working days still no response, so I chatted with their support and chat agent told me that the limit has been increased to 1.5 lacs and it is already reflecting(for me it wasn't), he randomly disconnected the chat and then called them but the customer care team asked me to wait and told that request is in progress and the limit still is 15K, I asked for ETA but they didn't had one, contacted their twitter support, they told that documents are incomplete and bank statement also need to be uploaded, I asked them where should I upload the same and they replied that I can contact their customer care.

I emailed their customer care and received no response, they don't have proper channels I feel for resolving issues, if some documents are required they should drop back a mail, HDFC is much superior in customer service, if they don't increase the limit I'll close this card as it is impacting my CIBIL scores due to very less credit limit, I am not even able to buy something properly, after buying a product have to add cash to the card

Last edited:
I am not even able to buy something properly, after buying a product have to add cash to the card
I also got mine closed, they were not increasing it beyond 15k and said you can't even pre pay in advance to do a bigger value transaction than your credit limit.

not sure what the criteria is from credit limit. It seems to be too random in this case. I got credit limit of 75K at start and increased 2 times to 4L. My cousin on the other hand who earns a lot more is stuck at 40K for 2 years now.

My guess would be the order history of Flipkart account. I order a lot of stuff for my extended family

not sure what the criteria is from credit limit. It seems to be too random in this case. I got credit limit of 75K at start and increased 2 times to 4L. My cousin on the other hand who earns a lot more is stuck at 40K for 2 years now.

My guess would be the order history of Flipkart account. I order a lot of stuff for my extended family
Credit limit is decided by Axis Bank not by Flipkart. The co branding partner is only limited to advertising part, the financial part is handled by the banking partner solely.

Even I had 75k limit from the begining i.e July 2020. Till date I have not requested for increase limit or it is increased.

Where does the cashback go? I got my first statement but don't know where to see the cashback.

I got a limit of only 50K when my card is approved whereas my other credit card limits are more than 3LACS. After regular usage of card after 8 months last week my credit limit is automatically increased to 1Lac

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock