Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

I just received the card today...have to explore....This is the first credit card for me... Credit limit 70K

Tried to use the card on cleartrip for booking an international flight for a friend. Transaction got declined 2 times. I have checked all the limits in card control and overall limit as well, it was way above the transaction amount but it still failed. Message just said that transaction failed due to security reasons. Tried to contact CC but no response.

What is the use of cashback scheme on partner sites if transactions are declined due to unknown security reasons? I agree it was a big amount but I had all the limits set properly for it to work.

Had to use HDFC card instead so lost out on the cashback benefit

Tried to use the card on cleartrip for booking an international flight for a friend. Transaction got declined 2 times. I have checked all the limits in card control and overall limit as well, it was way above the transaction amount but it still failed. Message just said that transaction failed due to security reasons. Tried to contact CC but no response.

What is the use of cashback scheme on partner sites if transactions are declined due to unknown security reasons? I agree it was a big amount but I had all the limits set properly for it to work.

Same thing happened for me also on Tata AIG website. I had to use ICICI Amazon Pay card to finish the transaction. There's no transparency as to why the transaction got declined.

Same thing happened for me also on Tata AIG website. I had to use ICICI Amazon Pay card to finish the transaction. There's no transparency as to why the transaction got declined.
They are blocked my friend's fk card, he tried to add money on payzapp mentioning due to security reasons 🙄

I havent used the card after that. Dont know if its blocked or was restricted for that one transaction. How can I check if the card is working or blocked without using it?

Have you enabled International Transactions if there is any option???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock