Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

They don't offer good limit, don't know why.

It's been two years and no increase though have been continuously using with perfect payment records while Amazon ICICI card have ways better limit.
Agree. I hold axis Bank cards for last 4 years. Till now they haven't increased limit for my base card.. whereas ICICI Bank increased the limit within a year..

What changed here?

7tvRMrh.jpg

The card is good as lifetime free, without that it's not very attractive unless you shop a lot on Flipkart and the preferred partners.

I took Flipkart Axis Card but my credit limit is only 19000 whereas I have a makemytrip ICICI CC which has a 60000 credit limit

Any idea why that is and if I can increase it?
Same here, they gave me just 15K credit limit while my HDFC and Amazon Pay ICICI cards have around 10 Lacs limit, each month due to Axis card my Experian and CRIF score is going down due to high credit utilization, have connected with them few times but no positive response, now have dropped them the mail with salary slips, hope now they increase the limit.

Same here, they gave me just 15K credit limit while my HDFC and Amazon Pay ICICI cards have around 10 Lacs limit, each month due to Axis card my Experian and CRIF score is going down due to high credit utilization, have connected with them few times but no positive response, now have dropped them the mail with salary slips, hope now they increase the limit.
I've Applied last week with 6 month old Amazon Pay card statement and got exact same limit of Amazon card 60k.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock