Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 144
  • Views Views: Views 31,887
Cashback on other spends reduced to 1% now. I didn't get any notification regarding this change.

This card seems to be useless now.

I have also closed this card after SBI cashback card giving 5% cashback on Flipkart

Credit cards cashbacks is only for initial users after long usage, your whole finance history and personals data stored by the company for business usage and other's marketing offers. if you are average earning person, stay away with credit cards emi loans installments .
Most important that never apply credit card from those shady companies will make you regret in future about loans and high expenses valid with their credit card.

Try to use debit cards and rupay cards. If you stil want to buy from emi only try to ask bank.

Cashback on other spends reduced to 1% now. I didn't get any notification regarding this change.

This card seems to be useless now.
I received the notification in March

349225f18082a453ebaae47dc86a8bbd.png

No I guess. Check your mail regarding this t&c changes, 3rd T&C might have excluded.
Just realized that this is applicable for the Life Time Free cards also. I'm going to cancel this as soon as I settle the bill this month.

Back
Top Bottom