Facebook Addiction

ASHWANI said:
As i'm not tht much regular here but i really try to be here..As their are my some best frnds like BAPUN, Arsh, SS,and so on....offcourse Karthik family as well.;)

I really appreciate their hard working...they are real members of DDF.:eek:hya
We arent your friends ? :(
And we are not real members ? Ghosts ? :(
:sp:sp

iS THAT ME said:
ASHWANI said:
As i'm not tht much regular here but i really try to be here..As their are my some best frnds like BAPUN, Arsh, SS,and so on....offcourse Karthik family as well.;)

I really appreciate their hard working...they are real members of DDF.:eek:hya
We arent your friends ? :(
And we are not real members ? Ghosts ? :(
:sp:sp
Hey iS THAT ME.. you are name also listed there with mine..... just see the bold phrase in quoted txt... :lol

Facebook is beneficial is used correctly and for information. I met Giri, our ddf member personally due to facebook conversations in Pune where we went and brought my C band 6ft dish and other satellite equipments.
Secondly vinay helped me a lot with all satellite concepts through facebook chat..

I feel Facebook is HUMAN NETWORKING according to my definition... :)

Well Thats not the thing wht i wanna to say [email protected]

I'm just saying that I'm getting really freak to it..and FB is great as i also able to get some nyc frnds like BAPUN, Arsh25, Vikash Kaushik....:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock