Seeking Help Facebook account locked. 2 factor authentication taking too much time

Mylanji

Reaction score
My facebook account has been locked from last sunday, and I could not retrieve it even after opting for 2 factor authentication as per the screen.

Can anyone please help me on this?

WARNING: Please don't give any hacker's name for help. Only genuine help is appreciated. Thank you

WARNING: Please don't give any hacker's name for help. Only genuine help is appreciated. Thank you
This warning might have some sort of relevancy if you were asking for help on some social media.

Being a long-time user of our communities you must be aware we do not allow any hacker references here. Even if someone ends up posting that kind of irrelevant/illegal thing, we promptly take down them.

Show me one such post where this kind of discussion happened within this community.

By adding this warning note, you have not only disrespected the community but also questioned on our moderation standards.

Very disappointed!

This warning might have some sort of relevancy if you were asking for help on some social media.

Being a long-time user of our communities you must be aware we do not allow any hacker references here. Even if someone ends up posting that kind of irrelevant/illegal thing, we promptly take down them.

Show me one such post where this kind of discussion happened within this community.

By adding this warning note, you have not only disrespected the community but also questioned on our moderation standards.

Very disappointed!
I'm sorry. I deeply apologize for the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock