Reaction score
Would you guyz pls help me to solve these questions???:wlcm:wlcm

Here is the table...:damn

Dy2LO.jpg

Here Are the Questions....:':)'(

i) Find max, min and average salary of employees in respective Grade
ii) Count no. of people where VA>HRA
iii) Extract records where employee name starts with “A” has HRA>10000
iv) Grade wise report of all employees with subtotals of net salary and also grand totals. Use subtotal command.
v) Extract records where Grade is 1 or 2 and salary is between 10000 and 20000 both inclusive.

Just tell me the Way to slove them....:huh:huh

As Per My Knowledge Import This Table In Microsoft Access , There Are Many And Easy Options For Solving Your issue.

Vikram said:
As Per My Knowledge Import This Table In Microsoft Access , There Are Many And Easy Options For Solving Your issue.

buddy i wanna to solution those above questions according to the tht table...
Well all this work i have to do just using Excel...:'(

For (2) :

put a condition in first column after VA : if("VA" > "HRA",1,0)
here VA and HRA are addresses of respective cells.
at the end print sum by autosum and see those peoples who have VA max than HRA... because every respective "1" will increase a person in total autometically.

try 5th as below:

if(grade="A";grade="B";salary>=10000;salaray<=20000,1,0)

do sum of the column and see the answer.

try 1st:

use max function. i.e. max(range of salaries) and find max, in the same way replace min or average instead of max and find those answers..

for 3rd one there is some string function is availlable but i just dont remember the exact syntax of it...

no idea for 4th one...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock