Esim and headphone issues with Pixel 4a

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,253

venky

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right way to post, but thought of getting suggestions from Tech Gurus in the forum.

My 13 days old device is behaving crazy. When a headphone is plugged in, it doesn't work as expected. I have Jio as esim and Airtel as a physical sim. I'm facing two issues.

1. When a headphone is plugged in, it works for videos played and audio songs. But when a call comes (physical sim, esim won't work with headphones) it goes to loudspeaker mode. Of you try to unplug and plug-in, we get the call audio for a second and then back to the loudspeaker.

2. When a headphone is plugged in, Esim won't work for calls. It will show the signal and the internet will work. When I have a headphone plugged in and someone tries to call me, they will get an out of coverage area message. If I try to make a call from esim that time, it just drops. Feels like Volte is getting affected at that time.
Also when a headphone is plugged in, the phone shows a TTY symbol. Is this supposed to be that way?

Turn off the TTY mode from your phone app's accessibility settings.

Ohh, I'm such an id*ot. It worked. I was relating it with Volte, Thank you so much @Siva bro. 💕💕💕

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock