Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Yesterday was a match between who can be worst manager, when it comes to tactics and selection.

I don't know what Lampard would have learned from yesterday's match other than Mendy being a proper GK.Despite a defensive setup,Chelsea gave 2-3 very good chances to Man Utd.Yes,there was no major defensive f**kup but still with better finishing Man Utd could have come away with 3 points.It was embarrassing to see Werner toiling hard without any service.

I don't know what Lampard would have learned from yesterday's match other than Mendy being a proper GK.Despite a defensive setup,Chelsea gave 2-3 very good chances to Man Utd.Yes,there was no major defensive f**kup but still with better finishing Man Utd could have come away with 3 points.It was embarrassing to see Werner toiling hard without any service.
Yesterday match was good. We now know that Harry Maguire will join WWE after retirement from football. :lol:

Harry Maguire is a funny player. He defended ball from his own teammate in one match. Became a walking freeze in another match and now yesterday he became a WWE player. Liverpool should definitely sign him as a Van Dijk replacement. They will also get VAR as free with him. 1 player, 4 qualities! All in one player. What a legend!

Harry Maguire is a funny player. He defended ball from his own teammate in one match.
bro who knows he might became a legend diffender after join liverpool.
i don't see any strictness on player from solskajer. and klopp is just oposit. klopp is good for good boys and bad for bad boys

bro who knows he might became a legend diffender after join liverpool.
i don't see any strictness on player from solskajer. and klopp is just oposit. klopp is good for good boys and bad for bad boys
This is why i am saying he should join liverpool. Also you guys will get VAR free with him. Good deal.

Though i feel that Maguire should have been penalized for headlocking Azpilicueta but it is also a fact that this would lead to even more farce penalties given in penalty boxes.Yesterday's Ramos's penalty was a perfect example of how VAR can be misutlized for getting penalties.Lenglet pulled Ramos's shirt but was it enough for Ramos to go down?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock