• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,296

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The future of the men’s Hundred has been thrown into chaos with early discussions taking place over potentially rebranding the competition as an English Premier League and expanding to 18 teams, with a new promotion and relegation system introduced.

A series of radical plans being discussed could transform it into Twenty20 tournament – aligning it with other short format competitions around the world – and therefore requiring a rebrand from its current name. One of those plans would involve retaining the eight existing team names adding 10 new sides (based around cities, not counties) so that every county hosted a team, inviting the possibility of private investment.

Was then vitality t20 blast scrapped or its going beside new t20 league or ipl oeners tale over probable new league franchise like sat20 and ilt20

I am senseing earlier media reported Ambani wants to purchase Liverpool who know they see future and end buying Liverpool cricket team instead of liverpool football team mi Liverpool 🤣

Last edited:
Was then vitality t20 blast scrapped or its going beside new t20 league or ipl oeners tale over probable new league franchise like sat20 and ilt20

I am senseing earlier media reported Ambani wants to purchase Liverpool who know they see future and end buying Liverpool cricket team instead of liverpool football team mi Liverpool 🤣
If they buy a team most likely they will go for Arsenal as Akash Ambani is a big Arsenal fan like the news came during the sale of Liverpool and Man Utd

why do not some try something like base ball .

I mean Sachin Tendulkar had suggested try test match like innings in one day format

The sooner they realize that hundred is a flop and not gonna work the better it will be for the ECB

Yes go for t20 and 10 team good for English cricket and no more cricket in June and July
Good time to long tornamant
Of like IPL 74 matches

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock